March 6, 2015

Pictures are worth 1,000 words...

I kind of liked my photo recap the other week and I decided that since I seem to be blogging less, I should post lots of photos more often. One photo after all, is worth 1,000 words. So it makes sense that a few photos should make up for a lack of blogging on my part, right?

So here's what I've been up to: 

I've been waiting for Spring, and the sunshine finally started streaming through the windows a little more this week. 





The Peanut took his first flight across America a few weeks ago! 


He did great. His mama was pretty exhausted, though.




I started to crochet a blanket, using this pattern.  
(I also wrote about the blanket with the same pattern here.)



I made it into my local yarn store to pick up some buttons for this cardigan.




This gorgeous pile of yarn came home with me from Idaho. (Every time I visit this store, I break my promise to only use my stash and I make a yarn haul.)



These awesome scissors also made it into my bag. Cutting yarn is now even more delightful.



I am very much looking forward to the return of the Sailor in a few weeks. The Peanut is also missing him.


I'm a little excited to be using this cool vintage yarn holder I found at an antique shop a few weeks ago.



The Peanut has gone mobile. My little guy crawls all over the place and is now pulling himself up onto everything he can grab. 

 
And finally, this happened tonight... thanks to the aforementioned mobility of the Peanut. The little guy is into everything.

Welcome to my somewhat chaotic world nowadays! 



No comments:

Post a Comment