March 28, 2015

Bah Bah Wooden Sheep Buttons

Once upon a time, the Sailor and I took a short road trip and I realized I could knit in the car while he drove. 

I nearly finished this sweater

When we got home, it took forever to finish it because the Peanut was trying to help me. 



Then when I finished it, I still needed buttons. 



Even my giant button stash didn't have five buttons that suited this little cardigan.  
(If you need to clear out your own giant stash, read this post...)

I finally made it to the local knitting store, where I scored these wooden sheep ones. 



I had seen them before when I went to look for buttons for this cardigan, but I liked the black ones more against that green one. 

Then the buttons sat there while the Peanut learned to get into everything. 

Finally, during two separate naps, I managed to get the buttons sewn on. 

Just in time for Spring. 



{Sigh.}

The End. 

No comments:

Post a Comment